Welcome to Flare!
Your company has invested in the safety of its staff with the most accurate incident detection, on-demand SOS alerting and an award-winning rewarded experience for all!
You can manage your team members and view all of your users easily from the partner portal. It is available at the following address:
Simply log in with your credentials. If you do not know your credentials please speak to your administrator or a member of our support team (you can log a support case directly at:
This is the initial view displayed after logging in. From here you can quickly view the following metrics:
- Total Users - The total amount of users that have registered for the service
- Protected Distance - The total amount of distance that has been protected by Flare
- Incidents Detected - How many confirmed incidents have been detected by Flare
- Incident Alerts - How many alerts have been raised by the Flare platform following an incident (SMS/Webhook/API/Email - these settings are set by your organisation administrator)
- Hazard Reported - How many hazards have been reported by your users (ie. Pothole, Debris, Dangerous Areas, etc)
- Flares Raised - How many requests for community assistance have been raised (Optional feature that is set up by your organisation administrator)
- SOS Events - How many SOS requests have been raised by your users
- Protected Journeys - How many journeys have been protected in total by Flare
- Active Users - How many users have used Flare in the last 30-day rolling period
- SOS Alerts - An at-a-glance view of the latest SOS alerts that have been raised
- Incidents - An at-a-glance view of the latest incidents that have been detected
- Hazards Reported - A map view of all the latest hazards that have been reported in the Flare system
This section allows you to view and query information on your registered users
Information displayed includes:
- Member since - When the user initially registered for Flare
- Rider ID (Optional) - Your reference to the rider (i.e. employee ID, etc). Note: this is configured by your organisation and maybe empty for your deployment
- First Name / Last Name - The names of the users
- Email - The registered email address of the users
- Subscription Type: Can be either Standard or Premium depending on your subscription agreement (these settings are set by your administrator)
- Rider Hours - the number of hours a user has protected with Flare
- Last Active - the date and time of the users' last Flare activity
- Actions - shortcuts to administer users
The incidents view details all confirmed incidents in an easy to understand table view.
A table view of all known incidents and their current status. You can easily and quickly manage incidents individually from this view.